Drug Addiction Treatment with True Recovery
Begin Your Path to True Recovery through Self-Discovery
Drug abuse and alcohol addiction are serious problems that affect everyone involved, from the individual to their loved ones. When a person struggles with substance abuse they engage in behaviors that are destructive in all areas of their life, including their health, personal relationships, and career. For the most successful addiction recovery, one will need to seek substance abuse treatment at a dedicated facility offering personalized care and compassion.
True Recovery will provide the highest level of personalized and compassionate addiction treatment while inspiring our client’s to find their life’s true passions and creating personal goals to fulfill those passions.
A True Recovery Begins with Your Decision to Reclaim Your Life’s Passions
Before successful substance abuse or drug addiction treatment can start, it is important to recognize the difference between the two. When a person is abusing a substance, illegal or otherwise, they are using it despite any harmful effects that it may have on their work, relationships, health, and other interests. This substance abuse continues even after the people in their lives express trepidation about the behavior. However, a person who abuses drugs does not necessarily have a physical dependence to it and may be able to stop if they are motivated.
As with drug abuse, a person who is addicted will continue to use the drug(s) despite their dangerous consequences. Addiction to drugs leads to changes in one’s brain and how it functions, often causing people to need more and more of the substance the longer that they use it. They may have developed a physical dependence that makes it incredibly difficult and painful to correct their behavior. Withdrawal symptoms ranging from uncomfortable to life-threatening in nature can be debilitating and should never be managed along.
True Recovery Can Make the Difference
Safety and Comfort
When a person seeks treatment for addiction or substance abuse, they need a program that will successfully help them to remain drug-free and help establish health habits. Treatment should be customized to each and every client and foster feelings of acceptance and safety.
At our comfortable 20,000 square foot facility in Newport Beach, we provide our clients with the individualized care that they need to achieve success and uncover their true life’s passions. We understand how important it is to find the right program to combat drug addiction and we’re dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate care to our clients.
Unique Treatment Programs
Whether one is seeking treatment for the first time or they they’ve experienced a relapse, we’re here to help. Our highly trained counselors work closely with each client, offering them the guidance necessary to recognize and achieve their personal passions and recovery goals. Our unique treatment program also offers numerous treatment and therapy programs on an individual or group basis, including tai chi, acupuncture, cognitive behavioral therapy, and addiction science education.
Making the Leap to Sober Living
We keep our caseloads and groups small to ensure each client receives the individualized attention needed to make a successful recovery and transition into a sober lifestyle. In addition to our extended care program, we also offer offsite structured sober living for the convenience of our clients. If you have any questions about our intensive IOP program or structured sober living, contact us to speak with an admissions counselor. Don’t put off getting the addiction help. Call today!
True Recovery’s extended care program for addiction includes:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), both individual and in small groups
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), both individual and in small groups
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), when clinically appropriate
- Initial psychiatric evaluation by a licensed psychiatrist with continued psychiatric follow-up Pharmacogenomics testing to evaluate how an individual’s body and brain process psychotropic medications, when indicated
- Addiction science education
- Group process therapy
- 12-step and 12-step-alternative exploration
- Life skills counseling
- Self-esteem and personal development group therapy
- Nutrition counseling
- Yoga, tai chi, acupuncture, and other holistic group therapies
- Art and expression group therapies
- Case management, including assistance with legal issues and the court system
- Individual and group career and academic counseling, including résumé assistance, interview technique training, and higher education enrollment and assistance
- Discovery and development of client goals and passions