For those who are struggling with drug abuse or addiction, there’s nothing more important than getting and staying clean and sober. The path to recovery, however, is one that can be fraught with denial, fear, and confusion. Because of this, it’s so important to get the help of highly-trained professionals at respected addiction treatment centers.
Depending on the source of the addiction, you may run into complications or hurdles, such as withdrawal symptoms, negative influences, and depressive thoughts. Finding the right substance abuse treatment center is crucial for both current and future success.
But how do you find a reputable substance abuse treatment center?
What to Look For
There are countless facilities and recovery approaches available today, which is great news for those who need help — but with so many options, it may feel overwhelming.
So how do you find the right addiction treatment center? First, you should base your search on what services and therapies are offered. Then, compare these services to your specific needs. Some questions to ask yourself when searching for the perfect treatment center may include:
- Do I need an inpatient or outpatient program?
- What types of individual or group therapy does this center offer?
- What are my goals, and how will this center and their staff help me achieve those goals?
- Does this center accept my insurance?
- Do I need to go to detox before entering the treatment center?
Finding the right substance abuse treatment center is a personal decision and unique to each individual. These questions will help guide you in the right direction.
What Program is Right for You?
Not all rehab programs are equal. There are inpatient treatments, outpatient choices, sober living communities, and many more. Below are some of the most common:
- Inpatient Centers – An inpatient rehab center, also referred to as a residential treatment center, requires you to live on site for treatment. This type of rehab offers services for early-stage recovery. It can be a suitable choice when some form of medical intervention, such as detoxification, is necessary.
- Extended Care Rehab (Partial Hospitalization) – Like outpatient treatment, Extended Care Rehab clients live off-site, but they receive more hours of treatment a day (often 5 hours a day, 5 days a week).
- Outpatient Treatment – Outpatient drug treatment centers allow you to live off-site as you undergo rehab. Depending on your treatment plan, you might spend anywhere from one to eight hours per day at the treatment center.
- Sober Living – Sober living facilities are a good choice if you don’t require intensive treatment, but aren’t yet prepared to return to your normal living environment. You’ll reside in a comfortable home with others who are also recovering from addiction.
The True Recovery Difference
True Recovery is different from other drug rehab centers. Our methods have proven to be an effective solution for both individuals seeking treatment for the first time and for those who may have relapsed and require additional care. We provide a unique, goal-oriented intensive outpatient treatment program (IOP) for our clients, as well as access to highly-structured sober living facilities.
Our facilities are staffed by experienced doctors, therapists, and counselors and we offer a range of customized treatments for groups and individuals. It’s our goal to help you find and develop your life’s passions, and gain the skills needed to function beyond your recovery at our facility.
We Accept Most Insurance
True Recovery accepts most types of insurance, including private insurance plans and PPO policies with out-of-network substance abuse treatment benefits. Fill out our insurance verification form or contact our admissions counselors, available 24 hours a day, to find out more about our facility and services.