True Recovery’s Extended Care uses evidence-based treatments, individual and group therapy, holistic therapy, music therapy, art therapy, and various recovery fellowships to show our clients a new way of life, free of addiction and dependency.
What is Extended Care?
Extended Care may be for you if you’ve already completed a detox program. It consists of 5 hours of treatment per day, 5 days a week, along with counseling and holistic therapies.
The main reason clients choose Extended Care is that they are not required to spend weeks away from their friends and family. Not all clients have the same circumstances or situations, which means that not every treatment program is right for all clients. Extended Care is ideal for those seeking intensive treatment while being able to return to their families, sober living, or home in the evening.
Extended Care programs can be 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on your individualized addiction treatment plan.
What Does Extended Care include?
Your Extended Care program will depend on your unique needs, but most of our programs include:
- A comprehensive evaluation and treatment planning
- A consistent program running five to seven days per week
- Weekly medication management with a psychiatric provider
- Daily group therapy, including specialty groups and peer groups
- A welcoming community meeting group
- Progress reviews on treatment goals
- Attention to any concerns or challenges the client is experiencing
- Personalized, individual therapy
- Recreational therapy, including exercise classes, yoga, and access to exercise equipment
- Aftercare and discharge planning
True Recovery’s Extended Care Program
At True Recovery, our treatments are all about you. Our individualized and unique treatment models ignite real transformations through advanced psychological and psychiatric techniques and evidence-based care.
Our main addiction treatment center is located in Newport Beach, CA. Our treatment facility is conveniently located near local highways while being just a bike ride from the beach.
How do I get started?
If you or someone you love is struggling with substance addiction or abuse, contact us today to get help. Our clinicians will perform a thorough assessment to determine if Extended Care is an appropriate level of care.
When you have met your goals in Extended Care, you will then be considered for step-down to our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).