True Recovery’s Extended Care Rehab, also called a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), uses evidence-based treatments, individual and group therapy, holistic therapy, music therapy, art therapy, and 12-step programs to show our clients a new way of life.
What is Extended Care Rehab?
Extended Care Rehab (PHP) may be for you if you’ve already completed a detox program. It consists of 5 hours of treatment per day, 5 days a week, along with counseling and holistic therapies. Extended Care Rehab programs can be 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on your individualized addiction treatment plan.
What Does Extended Care Rehab Include?
Your Extended Care Rehab program will depend on your unique needs, but most of our programs include:
- A comprehensive evaluation and treatment planning
- A consistent program running five to seven days per week
- Weekly medication management with a psychiatric provider
- Daily group therapy, including specialty groups and peer groups
- A welcoming community meeting group
- Progress reviews on treatment goals
- Attention to any concerns or challenges the client is experiencing
- Personalized, individual therapy
- Recreational therapy, including exercise classes, yoga, and access to exercise equipment
- Aftercare and discharge planning
How Do I Get Started?
If you or someone you love is struggling with substance addiction or abuse, contact us today to get help. Our clinicians will perform a thorough assessment to determine if Extended Care Rehab is an appropriate level of care. When you have met your goals in Extended Care Rehab (PHP), you will then be considered for step-down to our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).